So many women struggle with the same frustrations around inch loss resistance, hormonal imbalances, poor sleep and exhaustion.
Wonderful women repeat the same behaviours but hope for a different outcome, or feel overwhelmed and uncertain about what actual action to take, so do nothing. Instead they normalise often troublesome symptoms and frustrations and settle for feeling sluggish and tired.
But these symptoms, frustrations and feelings are not normal. There are simple strategies that we can all implement to support our wellbeing, to feel energised, to be the happiest and healthiest version of ourselves.
I have decided to create an inspirational 7 day online Women’s Wellbeing Bootcamp running from Sunday 28th June – Saturday 4th July.
Alongside a daily workout I am going to share with you the most important information you need as a women to nourish your complete wellbeing – physical, mental and emotional.
If you are ready to move away from the ‘Eat Less, Move More’ approach or you’ve not been getting the results you desire and feel depleted of energy and joy then come and join me!
Each day there will be:
- A short workout video delivered to your inbox early each morning. Each workout is purposefully designed to support your wellbeing to improve and maintain mobility, flexibility, strength and cardio vascular and bone health.
- A 30 minute wellbeing masterclass on Zoom at 12.30pm. Replays will be sent so don’t worry if you can’t join me live.
There is an optional Facebook group for encouragement and support. I’ll be posting in the group regularly throughout the 7 days to keep your motivation high and you can jump in and ask any questions and interact with me there.
You’ll have access to past days as we go along and you’ll continue to have access to the entire bootcamp after the 7 days.
Sunday 28th June
- MASTERCLASS: Improve your gut health and boost liver detoxification
- Fitness Pilates Floor Interval
Monday 29th June
- MASTERCLASS: Discover why stress is likely sabotaging your wellness goals
- Freestyle Fitness Yoga
Tuesday 30th June
- MASTERCLASS: Bone health is not old women’s business
- Fitness Pilates Desk Mobility
Wednesday 1st July
- MASTERCLASS: What is your environment doing to your wellbeing
- Full Body Interval Weights (dumbbells or water bottles / tins)
Thursday 2nd July
- MASTERCLASS: Poor sleep is not normal
- Fitness Pilates Standing Flow
Friday 3rd July
- MASTERCLASS: Cognitive decline – prevention is better that cure
- Core Conditioning Interval
Saturday 4th July
- MASTERCLASS: Life laundry
- Metabolic Interval
Now is the time to value your health and wellbeing above all else. If you are ready to dig deeper so you thrive and feel energised and healthy, if you want to be supported, motivated and inspired to discover new strategies to support you wellbeing, then secure your place now.
ENROLMENT IS NOW CLOSED BUT YOU CAN GRAB THE REPLAY OF THE BOOTCAMP HERE.