Victoria Jones T/A Tori’s (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may collect and process the following data about you which will be hosted securely and NOT shared with any 3rd party:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on my site victoriajones.co.uk (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, purchasing a product or service, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for future reference
- If you opt with your email to receive complimentary resources, we may occasionally contact you about these. You also agree to be added to the main mailing list where we send a weekly email. You can unsubscribe at anytime
- If you buy a program from us, we may occasionally contact you about these. You also agree to be added to the main mailing list where we send a weekly email. You can unsubscribe at anytime
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them and they are anonymous
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, including invoicing, collecting payment and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- For the purpose of running competitions that you choose to enter
- When signing up to our newsletter, we only store your name and email address and send out a weekly newsletter which you can opt out of at anytime
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you only if you have consented to this.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information with any third parties
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: Sherwoods, Long Whatton, Loughborough LE12 5DY OR at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with this Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For further information please also read our Terms and Conditions.