Are you a small business owner who knows they need to build an email list but who doesn’t know where or how to start?
Do you know what you want to say to your audience but don’t know how to navigate the tech to share your value
You are not alone and I can help you
- An email list gives you a direct line of communication with not only your current, but potential clients and customers too.
- It allows you the opportunity to build valuable relationships with your audience so they can get to know, like and trust you.
- It provides you with the opportunity to share your knowledge, passion and business with people who are truly interested.
- A regular email campaign, whether that is weekly, fortnightly or monthly, makes you visible to the right people.
- Your audience will always see your message and be able to read it when it is convenient rather than ‘maybe’ seeing it on social media if you post when it’s convenient for their algorithm.
- You can use your emails to share tips, hacks, updates, offers and exclusive discounts or just to deliver friendly motivation to keep you and your business in the forefront of your audience’s mind.
How I help
If you, like so many, know you need to build an email list, nurture a relationship with those that find you or have an amazing gift to share with an audience but don’t know how to navigate the tech I build that back end for you
You simply provide the content that needs to be shared and using Mailchimp, AWeber or Mailerlite I set up the automation so that every new sign up you attract gets the welcome into your world they deserve. If you need support to write a nourishing nurture sequence I can highly recommend Sally the Wellness Copy Writer who I work alongside for these projects.
If you already have an email system I can update and automate that for you. Alternatively I can set it up from scratch and as well as creating your account and email list, build the landing page for your audience to sign up at. If you offer a sign-up freebie to entice people to join your email list it will be presented on this landing page.
Using your branding I create an email template that is used for the email sequence and that you can use for sending out your own updates. I’ll provide a video tutorial on how to send those too.
Once your email system is in place and your welcome sequence set, you have launchpad to build valuable relationships and grow your business.
- Set up automated email sequence using Mailchimp, AWeber or Mailerlite (up to 4 emails, client to provide copy)
- Video tutorial on how to create and send future campaigns
- One email template (for the automation sequence and your future email campaigns)
- Create audience / list in Mailchimp
Build opt in landing page (client to provide copy and opt in gift (video / PDF guide etc)
Set up automated email sequence (up to 4 emails (client to provide copy)
Video tutorial on how to create and send future campaigns
One email template (for the automation sequence and your future email campaigns)
Extra services (POA)
✅ Create PDF download for opt in gift (client to provide information to be included)
✅ Schedule weekly / fortnightly / monthly email campaigns (client to provide copy)
✅ Connect customer purchases (via Stripe) to email list (with tag)
✅ Longer email sequence automations
There may be hosting costs for Mailchimp and Zapier platforms. These are NOT included in the above services and such subscriptions are client responsibility.
Email now with any questions : email@example.com
I have known the lovely Victoria for several years now and have worked with her on a professional level a number of times, as I feel she is the “GO TO” person for any tech needs and services I needed, if you want your opt in pages set up on your website or if you want to build your email sequence then Victoria is your lady, I found her to be knowledgeable in her field, quick and mega efficient, she certainly knows her stuff, and will surely find the answers to your tech needs, I am so grateful to her and would definitely recommend her services if you want optimum performance.
Thank you, Victoria.