Discover how to support your health, happiness and hormones to achieve optimal well-being and vitalityAll too often women strive to be all things to all people – juggling work demands and multiple personal and family life commitments. They are great at nurturing and taking care of everyone around them, except themselves. Why is that? The one factor common in most research is that women see taking time for themselves as an indulgence, not a fundamental necessity. They are also led to believe that cultivating a self-care routine is difficult and time consuming. Let me re-assure THERE ARE simple, practical steps you can follow to support your health, happiness and hormones. THERE ARE basic strategies that will leave you feeling energised every day and put you in control of your complete well-being. It is my wish to share them with you during this workshop If you have been looking at natural ways to manage stress, balance your hormones, reduce toxic load, increase energy, support sleep, elevate mood and SO much more, this workshop is for you! WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP?
- A safe, nurturing and fun space with a small group of like-minded women.
- Informative presentations, discussions and demonstrations on the main pillars of well-being
- A restorative Fitness Yoga and Fitness Pilates workout (suitable for all levels).
- ‘Me TIME’
- Goodie Bag
JOIN ME AT A VENUE NEAR YOU
- Orchid Hotel, BOURNEMOUTH – Sunday 23rd June : 2pm – 5pm
- Tori’s Wellness, HEADCORN – Sunday 30th June : 2pm – 5pm