Stress isn’t just caused by the big obvious events. The following things are stressors too...
- Feeling out of control of a situation
- Being overwhelmed by a situation, workload or uncontrollable situation
- Being in a new or unpredictable situation
- Emotional or physical changes
- Sleep / wake cycle being disrupted
- Inflammation in the gut
- Toxins, chemical, food, medications
- Over exercising
- Blood sugar imbalance / raised insulin
- Illness / injury
- Brain being in state of high alert / worry / fear
It is really hard to avoid some of these stressors but other times we just don't realise they even are an underlying problem and the symptoms caused by these stressors are all too often brushed off, normalised or blamed on something else.
We tell ourselves that we just don't sleep well, that its normal to be feeling exhausted and that the chocolate flavoured snack mid-afternoon will help and the glass of wine in the evening is just to ‘unwind’.
If this sounds familiar I'd love you to come and join me on my brand new ‘Address the Stress’ Wellbeing programme. Starting Sunday 1st November for 30 days, ONLY £29 for this test group.
Delivered to your inbox in bitesized videos and audios the programme includes:
- Brand new stress reducing workouts
- Daily motivation by me
- Conscious living tips
- Recipes and much more
Only 20 places available - Are you willing to give it a try for 1 month?